Looking for Temporary Staff
We aim to have required staff with our clients within ONE hour of the initial telephone call and our staff are available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
Our industrial commitment:
- Flexible workforce available Day Shifts or Nights on a short or long-term basis
- Job specific Candidate attraction
- Free advertising via local press, job sites, and social media
- On-site or telephone daily check-in
- Eligibility to work; checked, copied and retained
- Candidate work preferences and availability confirmed
- Full interview and skills testing
- Referenced and CRB (where applicable at no extra cost) checked
To ensure an unrivalled quality of service, all drivers:
- Have held their license for the relevant category of vehicle for a minimum of 2 years
- Maximum 6 points for minor endorsement codes
- Fully reference checked with TWO previous Employers
- DVLA checked quarterly
- Thoroughly interviewed to establish attitude to work and customer facing skills
- Onsite driving assessments when and where required
- Fully insured; please ask for further details
- Full Driver CPC
- Tailor-made Recruitment package
- Unrivalled Rates inc overtime and weekend premiums
- Transparent KPI's
- Dedicated Account Manager, Shift controllers, and Team Leaders
- Weekly or daily performance meetings
- Single Timesheet and Invoice
- Regular updates on legislation changes
- Pre-start inductions
- PPE and uniforms
Looking for Permanent Staff
If you’ve been struggling to find the right candidate, or don’t have time to fill your vacancy on your own, or if the role you need to fill is highly specialised – our dedicated consultants can build a solution to deliver a shortlist of top draw candidates within days of your initial contact.
We are recognised experts at finding the very best candidates for permanent positions, from sourcing the hardest to find candidate, or successfully providing a contract/interim management solution; Motion People can support you in all of your recruitment needs.
If you are a smaller company developing your supply chain operation, we can support you in your growing success. And, if you are unsure where to start or don’t know exactly what expertise you need, we can map out a role structure with you, write highly specific job descriptions and personal profiles for your ideal person before delivering a short list of candidates, all of whom will fulfil the needs of the role.
Motion People work in partnership with you to fulfil the challenges of recruitment and deliver great candidates who will be key assets to drive your business.
Why choose us?
- Bespoke recruitment solutions – Contingency and/or Search & Selection methods of recruitment depending on your requirements.
- Experts at sourcing candidates – We access all the top job boards, use social media and engage our own network and database of contacts via email campaigns to reach out to both ‘actively seeking’ and ‘passive’ candidates that wouldn’t ordinarily be responding to job advertisements to promote your opportunity.
- Save both time and money – Sorting the wheat from the chaff…your time is precious so why waste it!!
- Decades of recruitment expertise and industry knowledge – We screen candidates to determine their suitability for the role i.e. skills, experience & achievements along with gaining valuable insight into their key drivers for making a move and overall career ambitions, which we make available to you in a clear and transparent format.
- Highly competitive and flexible fee structure – one size does not fit all!
- NO RISK – If things go wrong we offer a no quibble free of charge replacement
"Motion People are our ‘go-to’ recruiters for all Temporary & Permanent Transport Staff"
"Very happy to recommend Motion People for their professionalism, market knowledge, advice and discretion when we had a to replace a senior member of our management team"